The choice of wire and cable is determined based on factors such as the use environment and working conditions. Outdoor overhead line 10KV and above voltage level generally use bare wire, 380V voltage level generally use insulated wire.
1. Common Overhead Line Conductor Models and Options
The choice of wire and cable is determined based on factors such as the use environment and working conditions.
Outdoor overhead line 10KV and above voltage level generally use bare wire, 380V voltage level generally use insulated wire.
Bare wire common models:
(1) Aluminum-stranded wire (LJ) has good electrical conductivity, light weight, strong resistance to wind and rain, but poor resistance to chemical corrosion, and is mostly used for 6 to 10 kV lines.
(2) The LGJ is often used in places with high mechanical strength requirements and overhead lines of 35kV and above.
(3) The copper stranded wire (TJ) has good electrical conductivity, good mechanical strength, and strong resistance to wind and rain and chemical corrosion, but the price is higher.
2. Common power cable model
(1) The representation and meaning of the power cable model wire
Cable category code:
Z—oil-impregnated paper insulated power cable V—polyvinyl chloride insulated power cable
YJ-XLPE insulated power cable X-rubber insulated power cable
L—Aluminum conductor LH—Aluminum alloy conductor T—Copper conductor TR—Soft copper conductor
Inner jacket code:
Q—lead package L—aluminium package (not available now) V—polyvinyl chloride sheath
P-dripping dry D-no trickle F-phase leaded
Outer cover code:
02—PVC sleeve 03—Polyethylene sleeve 20—Bare steel armored
30—Naked round wire armor 40—Bare round wire armored
(2) Common models and selection principles
1 plastic insulated power cable
Simple structure, light weight, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, easy installation and installation.
There are two commonly used: PVC insulated and sheathed cables and cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed cables.
2 oil-impregnated paper-insulated power cable
The power cable is most commonly used. He has high compressive strength, good heat resistance and long service life. However, it does not apply to situations with large differences in elevation.
For vertical or high drop applications, dry lead insulated power cables are dripped with oil-impregnated paper.
3. Commonly used insulated wire model selection
The plastic insulation has good insulation properties and low price, which can save rubber and cotton yarns. It is commonly used when laying indoors.
Commonly used plastic insulated wire models are: BLV (BV), BLVV (BVV), BVR.
Related Tags: Wires
Related Industry Knowledge
- Discussion on the causes of fire ac...
- What technology is used for handlin...
- Methods for preventing the oxidatio...
- How to improve the pass rate of ref...
- What is the color of the wire and c...
- How to prevent wire and cable from ...
- Cause classification of power cable...
- What advantages are environmentally...
- Knowledge of cable laying in power ...
- Discussion on the 'insulation patch...
- Wire insulation aging judgment method
- Power cord plug knowledge
- Classification of electrical applia...
- The composition of the power line
- Wire classification
- China Power Line Numbering Method
- American Power Cord Letter Description
- The name and use of aluminum/copper...
- Copper core power cord - Aluminum c...
- Metal material for cable