We all know that there are several lines on the cable in different colors, these colors are used for what? Below is the network of Copper Bridge Electric Co., Ltd. to introduce a small series of cables above the color is what means.
The regulation of colour of cable skin color
GB: yellow, green, red. Blue stands for a. b． C． N
1 by conductor color marking circuit
1. 1 Black: internal wiring of appliances and equipment.
1. 2 Brown: The positive pole of the DC circuit.
1. 3 Red: Three-phase circuit and C phase;
A collector of semiconductor transistors;
A semiconductor diode, a rectifier diode, or a cathode of a controllable silicon tube.
1. 4 Yellow: Phase A of the three-phase circuit;
Base pole of semiconductor transistor;
Controllable silicon tubes and two-way SCR tubes.
1. 5 Green: B phase of three-phase circuits.
1. 6 Blue: The cathode of the DC circuit;
Emitter of semiconductor triode;
The anode of a semiconductor diode, a rectifier diode, or a controllable silicon tube.
1. 7 Light blue: Three-phase circuit 0 or neutral line;
The grounding centerline of the DC circuit.
1. 8 White: The main electrode of two-way SCR tube;
No specified color semiconductor circuits.
1. 9 yellow and green two colors (each color width of approximately 15~100 mm alternating patch); safety grounding wire.
1. 10 Red and black parallel: AC circuits connected with two-core wires or twisted pairs.
2 When choosing conductor color by circuit
2. 1 AC three-phase circuit
A phase: yellow;
b phase: Green;
C phase: red;
0 line or neutral line, pale blue;
Grounding Wire for safety: yellow and green.
2. 2 AC circuits connected with two-core wires or twisted pairs: red and black parallel.
2. 3 DC Circuit
Positive pole: Brown;
Grounding midline: Pale blue.
2. 4 Semiconductor transistors in semiconductor circuits
Base pole: yellow;
Semiconductor diodes and rectifier diodes
Controllable Silicon Tube
Control pole: yellow;
Bi-directional SCR tube
Control pole: yellow;
Main electrode: White.
2. 5 The internal wiring of the whole device and equipment is generally recommended: black;
Semiconductor circuit: white;
When there is confusion: allow the selection of other colors, such as: orange, purple, ash, green blue, rose, etc.
2. 6 specific standard color, in a wire, if there are two or more than two kinds of standard color, depending on the circuit specific situation, according to the circuit needs to be expressed in a certain meaning of color.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Discussion on the causes of fire ac...
- What technology is used for handlin...
- Methods for preventing the oxidatio...
- How to improve the pass rate of ref...
- How to prevent wire and cable from ...
- Cause classification of power cable...
- What advantages are environmentally...
- Knowledge of cable laying in power ...
- Discussion on the 'insulation patch...
- How to distinguish power cables and...