Whether you are a project manager or a construction worker, you must master certain construction techniques. Threading is a technical activity, not a rough one, so you should know the process requirements and facilitate your management.
First, threading process
(1) Pipe slot inspection, steel pipe plus guard hole, and buried steel pipe try on.
(2) Explain the system structure, threading process, quality points, and attention to the protection cables for all personnel involved in threading.
(3) Planning grouping.
(4) Putting cables in groups one by one:
(5) Conduct on-off test for each cable, make up and change the wrong label.
(6) Organize the threading report.
(7) Buckle bridge cover.
Second, threading technical requirements
(1) All steel pipes must be provided with plastic guards. Threading personnel should carry mouthguards and place them at any time during threading.
(2) Yu Long: The cable has a length of 30cm outside the computer outlet box, and the remaining thread should be carefully wrapped in the outlet box. The length of the wiring box from the entrance of the distribution cabinet is (length + width + depth) of the distribution cabinet.
(3) Grouping: The remaining lines should be grouped according to the grouping table, and they should be tied straight from the exit of the bridge, and the spacing between the tie-ins should not exceed 50 cm. It cannot be tied with wire or hard power cord.
(4) Turning radius: 50-core cable turning radius should not be less than 162mm.
(5) When the vertical cable passes through the transition box and goes into the vertical steel pipe, it should be tied and suspended in the transition box to prevent the weight of the cable from being pressed on the inner cable of the corner. This will affect the transmission characteristics of the cable. Cables in vertical bridges should be suspended once per meter.
(6) Cables laid within the bridge shall be straight, free from winding, and of varying lengths. If the opening of the bridge is facing the side, the cable should be fixed once every 1 meter.
(7) The cable is in accordance with the floor plan number of the computer. Each label corresponds to a line, and the corresponding room and socket location cannot be mistaken. The marking positions on both ends are 25 cm from the end, light-colored plastic tape is attached, and an oily pen is used to write the label or the quality number of the sticker is wrapped around the transparent tape. In addition, markings shall be written on the skin of the cable with an oily pen every other meter from the end of the distribution frame to the entrance of the distribution cabinet.
(8) Wear a backup line at a rate of 3%. Place the backup line in the main bridge, with at least one spare line per floor.
(9) After the completion of threading, all cables should be fully tested for continuity. Test method: Strip the cores of both ends of the cable to expose the copper core. At one end, the digital multimeter is dialed into the continuity test file, and the two meter pens are stably connected to a pair of cable cores; at the other end, the pair of cable cores are briefly contacted once and for all. If the watch can hear intermittent "click" sounds, OK, the core of each cable must be measured. The problems that this test can find are broken wires, broken wires, and label errors.
Third, cable laying inspection
(1) Check threading report including length scale, and test results.
(2) On-site inspection of cable trunks, grouping of bandings, spot checks, markings, and punctuation.
(3) After the inspection is completed, the supervisor will be audited and submitted for inspection.
Difficulties in construction control
(1) buried concealed steel pipe, bridge threading
The case where the cable ducts are installed with buried pipe slots is the main problem. The pipe slot should be fully tried before threading, otherwise it will be dragged by the long threading process.
(2) Steel pipe and bridge of ceiling bridge
Stretching on ceilings requires truss operation, and the labor intensity is relatively large, but if the troughs are laid in line with the requirements, they should be relatively smooth. The problem that should be noted is not to wear too many (less than 20) at a time.
(3) Cable protection
When the steel pipe is used, the two ends of the steel pipe must be sheathed. The connection of all the cables passing through the pipe slot must be smooth and free of any burrs so as not to damage the cable.
Each line should not exceed 11 kilograms when pulling the line, and the maximum force of multiple lines should not exceed 40 kilograms to avoid stretching the cable conductor.
Once the cable is damaged and the core is exposed or has other serious damage, the damaged cable section should be discarded and must not be connected. The subsequent cable cannot meet the signal transmission requirements.
The storage and threading of the cables in the entire project must be patient and careful, avoiding any cable squeezing, grinding, squeezing, pliers, cutting or overstretching. When wiring, it is necessary to meet the required length, but also to save as much as possible to avoid any unnecessary waste.
During cabling, if the cable is pulled out of the cable box and has not yet been put into place, if the cable is to be suspended, the cable should be carefully wrapped up and stowed, kept properly, and not randomly scattered at the construction site.
Contact: Sheng Cable
- Discussion On Some Problems In Para...
- How To Avoid The Fire Of Cable Over...
- How To Identify The Encoder Cable F...
- To 2024 Power And Control Cable Mar...
- Technical Characteristics Of Wire A...
- Main Technology Of Wire And Cable
- The Basic Process Of Manufacture Of...
- Environmentally Friendly Wire And C...
- 4 Square Single Core Copper Wire Pr...
- A Simple Method Of Four Identificat...
- Wire And Cable Question And Answer
- Causes Of Wire And Cable Damage In ...
- New Energy Car Charging Pile Cable ...
- Brazilian Standard Plug
- North American Standard Plug (with ...
- North American Standard Plug (no Gr...
- Australian Standard Plug (three Flat)
- Selection Method / Wire And Cable
- Standard Plug In South Africa / India
- Japanese Standard Plug